|2 in x 2 in||$1.07||$0.96||$0.74||$0.59||$0.42||$0.33||$0.29||$0.25||$0.18||$0.15|
|3 in x 3 in||$1.22||$1.06||$0.85||$0.70||$0.52||$0.42||$0.38||$0.31||$0.24||$0.21|
|4 in x 4 in||$1.38||$1.27||$1.06||$0.90||$0.74||$0.64||$0.59||$0.53||$0.46||$0.42|
|5 in x 5 in||$1.59||$1.46||$1.25||$1.10||$0.93||$0.81||$0.76||$0.70||$0.63||$0.58|
|Custom Size||Enter Size In Below Step To See Pricing|
No Obligation to Order
Select this option at checkout if you prefer to pay after you are satisfied with your proof
Static clings are a type of sticker that holds firmly to any smooth surface without using adhesive. They are made from thin and transparent vinyl, which naturally adheres to glass and other smooth surfaces.
For our static clings, your artwork will be printed on the front side of a transparent electrostatic film. The front side of electrostatic films cannot be pasted on any object — only the back side of them can be. Therefore, our static clings can only adhere outside.
If your artwork is only black or white, then the pattern seen inside and outside are mirror images, and the colors are the same.
When your artwork has other colors, such as full color. Then the colors seen outside and inside are different. The pattern of the outside will be the same as proof while that of the inside is the white color or the color close to white.
Because in order to make the printing effect of full color better, we will print an extra layer of white as the background color when printing colors.
Due to the use of transparent materials, the final product will have slight transparency.
Our custom high-quality static clings are a fast and easy way to promote your personality, business, brand, or event. You can count on us to bring your idea into reality while making sure that the materials we use are durable enough to withstand scratches, rain, and sunlight exposure.
Size: 2 x 2 in, 3 x 3 in, 4 x 4 in, 5 x 5 in, or your custom size
Color and Design: Customizable
Preferred file format for custom designs: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, and SVG
What are static clings?
- Static clings are a type of sticker that holds firmly to any smooth surface without using adhesive. They are made from thin and transparent vinyl, which naturally adheres to glass and other smooth surfaces. They can only paste outside.
Are the color of patterns I see indoors the same as outdoors?
- Depends on the color of your artwork. If your artwork is only black or white, then the pattern seen inside and outside are mirror images, and the colors are the same. When your artwork has other colors, such as full color. Then the colors of patterns seen outside and inside are different. The pattern of the outside will be the same as proof while that of the inside is a white color or the color close to white.
Do you have custom sticker designs that will work for my project or business?
- Yes, of course! Regardless if you prefer patterned prints or minimalistic designs, we are confident that we have options for you.
Can I order a few custom sticker samples?
- Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase. Though you can order a single sheet of custom stickers to try them out before committing to a higher quantity.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. Via phone call 3. Via live chat on our website 4. Via email
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at (855) 856-4070 or phone us at (281) 533-8932.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
What happens if there is a mistake with my order?
- If there is a proven production error, we will gladly replace your order.
Will I see proof before my order goes into production?
- Yes. Unless it is an exact reorder, our team will send an e-proof to your email. We will not proceed with the production until after you approve the final design.
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes. We will keep your artwork on file to make reordering simple and easy for you.
Where do I send my artwork?
- Simply upload it on our website by attaching it to your order and we’ll take it from there. You can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail it directly to your Customer Care Representative.
What image file types can I upload?
- We highly recommend you send a vector-based file in EPS, AI, or PDF format. If you have a raster-based image such as PSD, PNG, or JPG, please send it in the actual size it will be imprinted on your stickers. We suggest you send the highest resolution file you have available.
Is it alright to use copyrighted or licensed material for my sticker?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and we will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
Can I use multiple artwork designs for my order?
- Only one design can be provided per transaction. If there is more than one piece of artwork, several orders must be placed.
Do you charge shipping and handling fee?
- Shipping is always FREE unless you want it on an earlier date.
Preferred File Type for Better Quality Product: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF
Review Order Details
Product: Static Clings
Total Quantity: 0
Total Amount: $0.00 (All Inclusive)